DotA War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DotA War

Chat DotA here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Little Johnz
Admin
Admin
Little Johnz

Male
Number of posts : 40
Experience :
[BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100[BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

[BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz Empty
PostSubject: [BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz   [BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:56 am

I Overview

The BloodSeeker is an agility based hero. This means that he does his damage the quickest out of the intelligence and strength heroes. Intelligence heroes tend to do a lot of damage out of there nukes (magic spells) but can be easily stoped by killing them quickly. Strength heroes are quite hard because of there massive damge and life. This means that you must hit him more then he hits you, thus meaning you must use evasion items*. Well this pretty much sums up the different types of heroes.

*Items such as Butterfly and Radiance

II Skills

Bloodrage

Provokes another unit into an unsatiable rage for blood. That unit is unable to cast spells, has its attack damage increased, and loses a small amount of hit points every second.

Level 1 - 20% damage increase, loses 2 HP per second. 6 seconds.
Level 2 - 40% damage increase, loses 4 HP per second. 9 seconds.
Level 3 - 60% damage increase, loses 6 HP per second. 12 seconds.
Level 4 - 80% damage increase, loses 8 HP per second. 15 seconds.

Blood Bath

Whenever Strygwyr kills a unit, he bathes himself in the blood, regenerating his life source.

Level 1 - 10% of the Hero's max hp. 5% for creeps.
Level 2 - 20% of the Hero's max hp. 10% for creeps.
Level 3 - 30% of the Hero's max hp. 15% for creeps.
Level 4 - 40% of the Hero's max hp. 20% for creeps.

Strygwyr's Thirst

Enables Strygwyr to sense the bleeding of any enemy hero below 50% hp. If it finds one, Strygwyr gains vision of that unit and increases move speed.
Lasts 30 seconds.

Level 1 - 11% movement increase.
Level 2 - 22% movement increase.
Level 3 - 33% movement increase.
Level 4 - 44% movement increase.

Rupture

Deals a mighty blow to the enemy causing any movement to result in bleeding and loss of life.

Level 1 - 150 damage, 20% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 2 - 250 damage, 40% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 7 seconds.
Level 3 - 350 damage, 60% of distance moved in damage. Lasts 9 seconds.

In my opinion I would max out these following skills in order to maximise your ownage. BloodRage is an amazing skill at the end and you can dish out ungodly amounts of damage at an extreme pace. Bloodbath is very helpful for getting those cool double kills. You'll see when you kill someone with high health, your own health bars pretty much goes to max HP. Strygwyr's thirst is probabally one of the most cool skills in this game. I useally go to the fountain and cast it to see if there are any low HP heroes creeping random's and charge them and kill them at 522 MS*. Now for Rupture, this skill is amazing. This leaves the opponent two options, either run and die or wait and die. Trust me, you will get a lot of kills with this badboy.

1.BloodRage
2.BloodBath
3.BloodRage
4.BloodBath
5.BloodRage
6.Rupture
7.BloodBath
8.BloodRage (Maxed out)
9.BloodBath (Maxed out)
10.Strygwyr's Thirst
11.Rupture
12.Strygwyr's Thirst
13.Strygwyr's Thirst
14.Strygwyr's Thirst (Maxed out)
15.Att bonus
16.Rupture (Maxed out)
17-25.Att bonus (Maxed out)

I usally get Strygwyr's Thirst midgame because it is to risky to try and kill people in shortgame. BloodRage I would not use it too much in the beginning because you will lose health. Just stay back and kill the creeps with low HP.

* The maximum movement speed in the game.

III Items

I usally get these items.

Ring Of Regeneration

2 HP/s

This should be your very first item. This HP regeneration is very usefull.

Power Treads

60 movement, 30% attack speed

The power treads will give movement speed and attack speed which is needed. You should get this item second.

Sange and Yasha

+10 agility, +10 strength, +20 damage, 15% chance to maim [orb] ( .... ),
10% increased movement, 5% attack speed

Sange and Yasha. This will increase pretty much everything for you, your HP damage, movement, attack speed etc. This item is very good to get third.

The Butterfly

+25 agility, +20 damage, 25% attack speed, 23% Evasion

The Butterfly. In my opinion the BEST item for agility heroes ever.

After this feel free to get anything you want. I'm assuming that everyone knows how to combine recipies so I'm not going to explain how.

IV Playing Strategies

Short Game 1-10

Just stay back and kill the low HP creeps for the fifty gold everytime you see one in red HP. At level six you will be able to probabally use rupture and get first blood. Just stay back and don't get ganked. Just farm is all I can say about a short game.

Mid Game 10-20

Now your in the middle of a game. You should have hopefully gotten a few kills by now and have started to gank with your fellow teamates. I would adivise you to always cut from the back and make sure that your teamates are with you. Use Strgwyr's Thirst, Rupture and BloodRage yourself and BANG you got yourself an easy kill. Sometimes what I like to do is cast Thirst at the fountain and try to see if there are any low HP heroes around.

Long games 20-25

This is where the fun begins. Pretty much now everyone will be sticking together and trying to gank as much as possible. For these battles Rupture someone, BloodRage and start your rampage. Try to focus on the hero you casted Rupture on so that your spell wasn't useless. You have to try and make your oponents move as much as possible for Rupture to really make an effect. Once you have killed your first vicitim, Thirst and BloodRage and try to find yourself some more prey. This will probabally be happening until the end of the game where you will have destroyed the other team's base.

Well that was my guide and I hope you guy's liked it. Please leave some feedback and of course, don't use this guide as if you made it yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://dotawar2.forumotion.net

[BloodSeeker] DotA Guide by Little Johnz
Page 1 of 1